CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING (TEFL-ONLINE)
A TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course is your gateway to traveling and working abroad. With English becoming the 'global language', trained TEFL teachers are in high demand, in primary and secondary schools, colleges, universities and private language schools from Brazil to Thailand to Tanzania. The International TEFL Organization courses are the World's most popular. It will provide you with the skills and qualification needed to start your new career as an English teacher.
TEFL/TESOL ENGLISH TEACHING CERTIFICATE
A TEFL course is your gateway to working anywhere in the world. With English becoming the “global language”, trained TEFL teachers are in high demand, in primary and secondary schools, colleges, universities, and private language schools in over 150 countries from Thailand to Tanzania.
The TEFL/TESOL Online Course offers you the following:
- Internationally Recognized TEFL/TESOL Course
- Buddy Discount option
- Accredited TEFL/TESOL 120-Hour Certificate Teaching
- Young Learners Module (TEYL)
- Study online anytime, anywhere, any device with Online Tutor Support
- Accepted by ESL Employers Worldwide
- Lifetime Job Club Membership
- No Qualifications or teacher experience required
- Complete TEFL course in 3 - 4 weeks.
- Cambridge ESOL (TKT) Online Course, Exam & Certificate
- Download TEFL Certificate as soon as the course has been completed.
- EduNet Registration - R125.00
- Single Package (1 Person) - R 2165.00
- Double Package (2 Persons) - R 3265.00
- Step 1 - Complete the EduNet Online Registration.
- Step 2 - Use the PayFast Pay Now Button (EFT, Debit or Credit Card) to activate the ETQ Curriculum Certification and to effect payment of the TEFL Study Fee.
- Step 3 - Commence with your TEFL studies within 60 minutes!
The 120-Hour TEFL/TESOL Course can be taken 100% online.
The internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certificate courses are designed for those with or without any previous teaching experience who wish to gain practical experience in the methods of Teaching English as a Foreign Language. The TEFL Course can be completed within 3 - 4 weeks online but students have up to 6 months to complete the programme. The TEFL Certificate can be downloaded as soon as the course has been completed. The TEFL Course can be completed within 3 - 4 weeks online but students have up to 6 months to complete the programme. The TEFL Certificate can be downloaded as soon as the course has been completed.
EXPLORE THE WORLD!
The TEFL/TESOL programme, offered by EduCatis in partnership with TEFL-SA and TEFL-International, will provide you with an internationally recognized qualification for life! This provides the student with the perfect platform from which to begin a new career teaching English anywhere in the world! Students can explore new cultures, make new international friends, learn a new language, improve your CV/Resume, live and work in exotic locations, travel the globe, give something back to the world and make a positive difference to other people’s lives.
International Job Opportunities !
On average 93% of successful course graduates, who wanted to work, are able to secure a paid teaching job within a couple of weeks after completion of the TEFL course. Successful students may join the TEFL Buddy Club that links students with employment opportunities.